1. Turkey meat – contain at least in calories and lots of protein are nutrients.
2. Broccoli – contain vitamins C and K and are a rich source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
3. Almonds – speed up the metabolism, lower cholesterol and the blood sugar levels.
4. Peppers – they are great for weight loss and contain ingredients that help quickly melt fat in the body.
5. Grapes – contain lots of dietary fiber that help the intestine faster to work and burn fat.
6. Green tea – accelerates the metabolism, the work of the nervous system and improves body functions.
7. Apples – are rich in nutrients and allow the intestinal flora to work properly, thereby melting the fat and have a healthy body.