Try to make at least one meal during the day from these groceries and believe – the scale very soon will show you the results.
Groceries who are on that list is so dietary that your organism will use more calories to digest and process them than it would enter by consuming them. Exactly these groceries are recommended by diets, and despite the negative, it will bring calories your body many nutrients
1. Arugula (4 calories in a cup)
It contains a large amount of fiber, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and other nutrients. Acts as a powerful antioxidant.
2.Asparagus (27 calories in a cup)
Containing large amounts of amino acids that act as diuretic, and are excellent for cleansing the body of alcohol and other harmful toxins. C contains vitamins A, E, K, B6, iron ..
3. Broccoli (31 calories in a cup)
High in vitamins and minerals that has strong anti-inflammatory effects.
4. Cabbage (22 calories in a cup)
Rich with vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients. Excellent for detoxification.
5. Lettuce (5 calories a cup)It contains vitamin B, folic acid, manganese …6. Radishes (37 calories per half cup)They are rich in iron, fiber, folic acid, potassium. A strong antioxidant.7. grapefruit (39 calories half piece)
Contains large amounts of vitamins C, A, lycopene, folic acid, potassium, pectin, and fibers.
8. Tomato (22 calories tomato medium size)
Contains lycopene, one of the strongest antioxidants, then potassium, vitamin C and fiber.
9. Zucchini (20 calories in a cup)
Contains a lot of vitamin A and fiber.
10. Spinach (7 calories a cup)
It is rich in iron, folic acid and vitamin K. It includes beta-carotene, vitamin C, and lutein.
11. Lemon and lime (20 calories without bark)
Rich in vitamin C, and if you eating whole lemon or lime also include fiber.
12. Kale (5 calories a cup)
It is rich in phytonutrients, B-vitamins, folic acid, manganese …
13. Onion (4 calories in one clove)
Has anti-inflammatory effects, it helps against colds, various chronic diseases, regulates blood pressure, and diseases such as cancer.
14. Fennel (27 calories in a cup)
It contains almost all vitamins and minerals and helps in preventing cough caused by colds, it gives a fresh breath and reduces waist.
15. Celery (16 calories in a cup)
It contains vitamins A, C, folic acid and is an excellent antioxidant.
16. Carrots (22 calories per half cup)
Carrots are very low in saturated fat and an excellent source of vitamins B1, B3, B6, C, A and K, folic acid, magnesium and potassium.