Our mothers make us laugh, they wipe our tears and help us to grow up into strong and honest people. Besides being good, they are often very cool and so we want to be like them.
These are the things that make you the coolest mother in the world.
1. Their children are their friends, but the role of a mother always comes first. Children always talk to you about what is happening in their lives and they entrust you everything. You know to adjust in real time to show your friendly side, but when the situation asks for it, you will gently impose the necessary discipline. It is this balance in maternal and friendliness is why you are so successful in the role of mother.
2. They know that can talk to you at any moment. Although you may not agree with what they wanted to do, you will listen with understanding, without drama and conviction, then honestly will give its opinion without trying to influence them.
3. You support their dreams. Their dreams are yours too, no matter how maybe in some moment it seems impossible. Always cheer them up and remind them of what they actually want to do in life and not allow them to forget their wishes. But do not support them for the ambitions that are not real. If for example, your son wants to be a footballer but has two left feet, you shall explain to him that there are many other things that can be involved in life and help them discover what else wants to do.
4. Allow them to make mistakes. You want your children to understand what is best for them and allow them to make mistakes in life, that is the only way to grow in quality and strong personalities. Cool mothers know that they can not live the life of their child, and do not even try, but always are there when makes a mistake and are willing to comfort him.
5. Friends of your children adore you. Nobody avoids coming in your home because you are a parent who knows how to be present at the right time, and invisible when it should be. You are funny and often you are entrusted about a problem because you are a very confidential person.
6. Even when you are angry with them, do not forget to show them that you love them. Sometimes are going you going crazy, so you have to discipline them, and always make it clear that it is for their own good. You never punish them for no reason because you know that in this way would have sent the wrong message.
7. They never leave the house without a hug. No matter how old your children are, they are always hugging you, or kiss you goodnight, knowing that you’re the coolest mom in the world and deserve nothing less.