The first association for summer is sea and beach, so when you go to sea, take advantage of the benefits it offers. The sea besides is great for relaxation and enjoyment, is also very healing. Read why.
The composition of sea water is very similar to the composition of the blood plasma. Sea water contains vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and even amino acids. Staying in sea water opens the pores and allows absorption of sea water through the skin.
Why sea water is healthy?
• Improves the circulation and exchange of substances in the body
• It has analgesic and relaxing effect and can eliminate the pain that you feel on certain body parts
• It helps to reduce stress and weakness
• Improves movement in people who have diseases of the bone-muscle system such as osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis
• It is known that inhaling marine vapors, especially early in the morning, helps in diseases of the respiratory system: rhinitis, sinusitis, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pharyngitis, etc.
• One of the most important elements found in sea water is iodine, which is essential for production of thyroid hormones and proper operation of the thyroid gland
• It helps with some skin diseases such as dermatitis or psoriasis
• Increases the immunity of children
• Bath in sea water acts as a beauty treatment, because sea water is toning muscles and beautifies the skin, helps in weight loss and reduces cellulite
• Through the sunlight you get the necessary amount of vitamin D, which acts more like a hormone than a vitamin, is responsible for healthy bones, muscles, immunity, sleep and mood.
• Use the maximum of the days spent at sea, relax, enjoy the sea specialties, swim, or run in the sand, because only in this way will be able to “absorb” all sea benefits.